MEGA FORUM

Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

ZAPRASZAM DO REJESTRACJI - POMÓŻCIE DOJŚĆ DO DAWNEJ ŚWIETNOŚCI TEGO FORUM

Steve Vai - Stillness in Motion (Disc 1) (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i

aybolit66
    Friend

Liczba postów : 7351

Steve Vai - Stillness in Motion (Disc 1) (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i Empty Steve Vai - Stillness in Motion (Disc 1) (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i

Pisanie by aybolit66 Pon Lis 11, 2019 3:35 pm

Steve Vai - Stillness in Motion (Disc 1) (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i
    Steve Vai - Stillness in Motion (Disc 1) (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i Sv

Screenshots:
    Steve Vai - Stillness in Motion (Disc 1) (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i 00001_idx

Setlist:
    01. Intro/Racing the World
    02. Velorum
    03. Band Intros
    04. Building the Church
    05. Tender Surrender
    06. Gravity Storm
    07. The Trillium’s Launch
    08. Weeping China Doll
    09. John the Revelator
    10. The Moon and I
    11. The Animal
    12. Whispering a Prayer
    13. The Audience Is Listening
    14. Where Are We
    15. Rescue Me or Bury Me
    16. Sisters
    17. Treasure Island
    18. Beastly Rap
    19. Salamanders In the Sun
    20. Pusa Road
    21. Earthquake Sky, Drum Solo
    22. I’m Tired
    23. The Ultra Zone
    24. Frank
    25. Build Me a Song L.A.
    26. For the Love of God
    27. Taurus Bulba

Description: Steve Vai will release "Stillness In Motion" on September 13 via his personal record label Light Without Heat, distributed by The Orchard.

Originally, a DVD capturing Vai's performance at Club Nokia in Los Angeles on October 12, 2012 was issued by Sony but it was not available on the Blu-ray format. This deluxe package will be available on two Blu-ray discs, with two CDs that contain the live music release from the performance.

The Blu-ray is priced at $39.98, while a limited-edition bundle containing the Blu-ray, a bottle of "Stillness In Motion" hot sauce, a "Stillness In Motion" t-shirt, and commemorative "Stillness" guitar pick is priced at $59.98. Following the pre-order, both the t-shirt and hot sauce will be available for individual purchase.

One of the Blu-ray disks contains the bonus material titled "The Space Between The Notes (Tour Mischief)". It's an intimate and at times hysterically edited video diary comprised of more than three and a half hours of footage filmed around the world onstage, offstage, and behind the scenes during the world tour. This specific concert captured was the 49th show of the aforementioned global excursion that consisted of 253 engagements in over 52 countries.

In reflecting on this period of his life, and his global travels circa "Stillness In Motion", Vai says: "Making records, performing and touring live is what I love to do most in this life. This Blu-ray performance and tour bonus footage was culled from the 'Story Of Light' tour in support of that CD release. The tour was comprehensive and perhaps my favorite tour as of yet. To be with that band and those fans traveling to all those exotic locations represents a period of my life where I feel I was peaking both on a performance level and pure tour exhilaration.

"'The Space Between The Notes' has over three and a half hours of on-and-offstage 'B-roll' footage that has every stop along the way represented somehow. The compiling, editing and result of 'The Space Between The Notes' is a career highlight for me. It's interesting, funny, entertaining and informative. You get to see what touring the world with a rock band is really like in all its visceral and intimate expressions."

Info:
    Genre: Rock | Instrumental
    Quality: Blu-Ray | 1080i
    Format: M2TS | 34.9Mbps
    Length: 02:36:09 | 42.49Gb
    Video: H.264 | 1920x1080 | 16:9 | 29.970fps
    Audio: LPCM | 1536kbps | 48kHz | 2 channels: L R
    Language: English

Steve Vai - Stillness in Motion (Disc 1) (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i Download71
    Steve Vai - Stillness in Motion (Disc 1) (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i Subyshare1Steve Vai - Stillness in Motion (Disc 1) (2019) Blu-Ray 1080i Nelion
    Kod:
    https://www.keeplinks.org/p84/5dc95d1375bab
    pass: galexandersHD

Attention: Files are subject to expiration and can be automatically deleted if their not downloaded 30 days after the last download.

Obecny czas to Nie Maj 12, 2024 12:34 am